This is a Tubitak funds research project for the period 2016-2018 , supervised by Patrick Iglesias-Zemmour (CNRS, France). The aim of the project is to study the various differential complexes, (co)homological theories of stratified spaces (De Rham, Singular, Controled etc.), regarded as Diffeologies.
Download drafts :
- On Manifolds With Boundary and Corners
- Differential Forms on Corners
- Differential Forms on Stratified Spaces
- June 29th, 30th - July 1st, 2016 : Fourth workshop on diffeology, Istanbul, Galatasaray University, Turkey.
A follow-up of 2013, 2014 and 2015 meeting in Aix-en Provence ( Organising Committee, Speakers, Schedule )
- November 22th - December 2th 2016 : Course on Diffeology (Syllabus).
- December 11th - December 22th 2017 : From Differential Calculus to Diffeology (Syllabus).
- June 18th, 29th June, 2018 : Summer School "Diffeology, Categories & Non Commutative Geometry", Nesin Mathematics Village, Turkey (Poster).
How to reach Galatasaray University:
From Atatürk Airport to Galatasaray University
By Bus:Galatasaray University is 24 km away from the İSTANBUL ATATÜRK AIRPORT. Right in front of the exit door of the Ataturk International Airport, take the HAVATAS bus to TAKSİM and get off at the last stop, TAKSIM SQUARE (for detailed information about HAVATAŞ buses please visit HERE). Then either take a taxi, or take a bus and get off at the stop Galatasaray University. The number of busses are: 40 (Taksim - Sarıyer), 42T (Taksim - Bahçeköy), 40T (Taksim - İstinye - Dereiçi), DT1 (Taksim - Ortaköy Dereboyu), DT2 (Taksim - Ortaköy Dereboyu).
By taxi:Second possibility, from İstanbul Atatürk Airport to Galatasaray University is taking a taxi (45 mn, ~70 TRY).
By metro:You may take the metro from İstanbul Atatürk Airport and change to tramway at the Zeytinburnu station. Get off at the last stop in Kabataş. From Kabatas taxi costs 8 TRY, there are also regular buses (get on the bus going to Ortaköy direction).
From Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Galatasaray UniversityIf you are coming from Sabiha Gökçen Airport, take the HAVATAŞ bus to TAKSİM (for detailed information about HAVATAS buses please visit HERE).
Keep in mind that, Atatürk Airport is closer than Sabiha Gökçen Airport to the Galatasary University.